- Cosmetic: Tooth-colored materials in dentistry have progressed to the point where they can now be used confidently in almost every restorative situation
- Partial Dentures: A Removable partial denture fills in the space created by missing teeth and fills out your smile. A partial denture helps you to properly chew food, may improve speech and provides support for lips & cheeks.
- Gum Disease: Periodontal disease or gum disease, a chronic inflamation and infection of the gums and surrounding tissue. Gum disease, if detected early can be treated by the dentist. If the dentist believes that the periodontal disease requires treatment by a specialist, the patient will be referred to a periodontist.
- Extractions: Extractions are done when it is determined that having a tooth remain might jeopardize your overall oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth: The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when your wisdom teeth are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth or are a source of infection.
- Sealants: A dental sealant is a thin plastic film painted on the chewing surfaces of molars and premolars. Sealants have been shown to be highly effective in the prevention of cavities.
- Dentures: A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and adjacent tissues. It is made of acrylic resin, sometimes in combination with various metals.
- Crowns: A crown is a restoration that covers, or "caps", a tooth to restore it to its normal shape and size, strengthening and improving the appearance of a tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy: A root canal is a procedure done to save the damaged or deap pulp in the root canal by cleaning out the diseased pulp. The tooth is filled and then a crown is placed.
- Braces: Braces aren't just for teenagers. No matter your age, it's never too late to improve your dental health and beautify your smile. Dr. Barry has recieved additional training to diagnose and treat orthodontic problems.